Friday, June 10, 2022

Fiber Arts Friday: Save Our Sheep Sweater, part 8

Picking up my Save our Sheep Sweater with Tunis, after TINKing out Navajo Churro.

The Tunis has brought me to the divide for the sleeves.

This stitch count mostly matches... and I believe I understand why it does not.


So I am ready to place another lifeline and then divide out the sleeves.

Working with the Tunis is very different than the Navajo Churro.  Tunis is so much more springy and stretchy.  It's quite remarkable for a wool that looks almost exactly the same as the Clun Forest.... the safety pin marks the start of the Tunis yarn.

The Tunis is much nicer to knit with than the Navajo Churro.... my thoughts are both that I'd like to still include it in this sweater, but also to reserve it for a weaving.

Next up is to knit three sections of the sweater at the same time.... body + 2 sleeves.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!!

No comments: