Sunday, June 5, 2022

COVID - Math

I wasn't planning on doing a series, but here we are...

I recently listed to this podcast episode by Seth Godin.  I've always liked his matter of fact style and recently learned that he was an engineer before becoming a marketer and educator.  So, I suppose that contributes to why I appreciate his process.

This episode was published just over a year ago, on May 26, 2021, as the Covid Vaccines were just becoming widely available in the US.

So listen to the first 9 minutes with the knowledge that our mRNA vaccines are 91-94% effective and more than 1 million Americans have died from the Covid-19 virus.

Of course, you can listen to the entire episode.  You don't have to only listen to the first 9 minutes... but just know that minutes 10 - 21 are questions and answers about previous episodes.  While also worthwhile, they are on a different subject.

Stay Healthy my Friends.

No comments: