Friday, June 17, 2022

Fiber Arts Friday: Save Our Sheep Sweater, part 9

Beginning today after the sleeve divide and working the remainder of the Tunis Breed Band on the Body, I put the whole SOS Sweater on Stich Holders and tried her on.

I'm happy to report that she is fitting appropriately for this stage.  :-)

I then continued the Breed Band for the Sleeves separately, and a few weeks later, I am complete with the Tunis.

I loved working with this yarn far more that I thought I might (which is saying a lot). So I purchased a couple of raw fleeces for another project.



While, in person, the color is almost exactly the same between the Clun Forest and Tunis, I think you can see that the stitch definition is different... especially on the Back Photo.

This is going to be really interesting to see after blocking.

Next Up is Gulf Coast.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: