Friday, May 6, 2022

Fiber Arts Friday: Save Our Sheep Sweater, part 7

So while my Save Our Sheep Sweater was in Time Out and I pondered the options of to-TINK or not-to-TINK, and prepared the next yarn, Tunis, as if I would TINK.

Tunis

This skein would take me past the arm divide and into the effort of knitting 3 sections at the same time.  While I've been thinking I did not want to do this, I will for this breed band.

In each of the breed skeins, I am reserving ~3g to be included as yarn samples for a (hopeful) competition entry later this year... and withrows before the sleeve divide at ~3g per row (same weight is a coincidence), I divided the cake as follows....

  • Body:  18g (to get to the divide) + 3g + 50% = 63g
  • Sleeves: 25% each = 19g x2
  • Total Yarn = 101g

Ultimately, I did TINK.

After TINKing Navajo Churro, this is Clun Forest only

Hopefully, I'll find a way to use the Navajo Churro in this project later.

reclaimed Navajo Churro yarn

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: