Friday, April 1, 2022

Fiber Arts Friday: New Studio, part 2

Slowly, my Studio is coming together.

Over a recent weekend, we got my floor loom and shelves assembled.

I mentioned in January, that I've been working my Day Job from this space for a while.  So to have the other big pieces together makes me exceedingly happy.

The work needed at our old place has been is winding down, so we have been able to spend time and energy making our new place the way we want, rather than just functional.

Most of the furniture is now in place.  So we will just be with it for a while before we start hanging art.

In the meantime, I am very excited to be to the point of unpacking and organizing books.

I expect it will be some time before I warp my loom, but wow.... I just love it when a project starts to wrap up.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

How exciting! And WOW! what a great Studio!!