Friday, March 25, 2022

Fiber Arts Friday: Save our Sheep Sweater, part 4

Continuing with my Save Our Sheep Sweater...

Recently, I had a weekend with very little we had to do and no where we had to be.  These were unusual circumstances and the weather was kind of icky, so I was able to relax a bit and spend some time with my sweater.  Both of which were supremely wonderful.

I finished Sections 1, 2 and 3 - Upper Back and Shoulders.

I picked up all of the stitches, counted them, and got the correct number.  WooHoo!


Then, since the next set of instructions were confusing to me, I added a life line.

After thinking a bit, and reading ahead in the pattern.... I believe the decrease instructions listed in Section 4 are not necessary, and actually intended for Section 5.

At this point, Section 4 and the first set of Navajo Lines are complete and I am still using skein #1, Clun Forest.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: