Thursday, March 17, 2022

Things That Work: Stick Blender

I love my Stick Blender.  Love it!

It was one of the few appliances I unpacked from our move thus far, because I use it to blend soups... and since it has been winter, I have been making a lot of soups.  ;-)

It is so easy to use, and even easier to clean... and I killed it.  :-(

I put it in the lower rack of the dishwasher and melted the collar.  :-(

I don't remember exactly how it was oriented, but I must have put the plastic portion in the bottom of the silverware bin, which is close to the heating element.

I was so sad.

It appears that replacement parts are available but was not clear which model I had.  So Hubba found a new one.

It has survived it's first couple of washings and I've used it to make peanut sauce so far.  :-)

Stick Blenders definitely work!

No comments: