Friday, August 20, 2021

Fiber Arts Friday: A Studio!

I have alluded a few times that we are moving house and farm.

The new place has many features we have been looking for, including a proper studio for me.

It is a trapezoid-shaped room that is attached to the house.  It was the prior owner's hobby room and had been painted in high-gloss, Kawasaki/Snap-On colors.

Before:

While I love a good red, I have always felt that red should be more of an accent, rather than the main field.

After:

I wanted a calm and bright space that will be comfortable for both my studio as well as my home office.  So paint was toward the top of the pre-move-in list of tasks.

I am happy with the result.

We've started to move a few things in now and will begin the big push to get to the new place full-time soon.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!



No comments: