Friday, April 15, 2022

Fiber Arts Friday: Estes Park Wool Market 2022, part 2

Whelp, in comparing the homework list for the 2022 version of Finishing with Excellence against the homework I completed for the 2020 version that was cancelled due to Covid... I have 8 swatches to make.

The large swatches are 5 stitches fewer and 1 inch shorter.

It took a few days to find the yarn, since it was still packed from our move.  Then it took about 2 weeks to make the new swatches, 

about an hour to wash, and a couple of days to dry.

I thought I might re-block the stockinette swatches due to the remaining curling at the top and bottom, but I compared them with the existing swatches.

I think they are all good-enough for the purpose.  Therefore my homework is (again) complete for the Finishing with Excellence class at the Estes Park Wool Market in June.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: