Friday, February 18, 2022

Fiber Arts Friday: Estes Park Wool Market 2022, part 1 (aka 2020, part 5)

I received emails last week asking if I wanted to continue to hold my place in the Estes Park Wool Market classes I registered for in 2020, before things were cancelled due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.

My answer has continued to be yes... and this morning, they opened registration for the class schedule in June.

I briefly went thru the class descriptions which appear to be unchanged from 2020, but I need to confirm that the prep work I did two years ago is still appropriate.

I know that counties and states have begun to relax their masking recommendations..... including my own state and county, in which Estes Park is located.  So while I am excited, I am trying to temper it.... and regardless, I will continue to wear masks and keep my distance.

Stay safe everyone and Happy Fiber Arts Friday!!

No comments: