Wednesday, August 29, 2018

DogumentaryTV

It was late July when an online dog friend told me he had submitted us as a topic for a documentary episode.  I thanked him and told him I'd let him know if anything came of it.


I have received a few cold contacts before.  Twice recently thru LinkedIn for a reality show related to farming.  Both times I responded to the recruiter, neither of which ever responded back.


So when the producer of DogumentaryTV contacted me a few days later, I was pleasantly surprised.


Now here we are, one month later.


Not only is the filming complete, but so is the editing.  The finished video was posted on Saturday.


Please take a look when you have a chance.

3 comments:

MarmePurl said...

So very interesting! What a wonderful opportunity to have made this video.

Linda said...

This is awesome! And extremely informative. Very informative. I didn't know about the personality differences between the LGD breeds. And it was nice to 'see you and Brad 😃

Katja said...

Awesome!