Friday, August 6, 2010

Fiber Arts Friday: Hmmm

It's Thursday night.

Usually on Thursday night I am putting the finishing touches on the FAF post I drafted earlier in the week.

But not tonight.  Tonight, I'm wondering what to write about.

I've been spinning and knitting a little but I don't have much to show of either.

Wonder Roving courtesy of our FAF host the WonderWhyGal

A third Duck Foot since the first one was not so good

I did shear some alpacas and llamas today which I completely love doing.  Especially when the clients are as great as they were today.

One of the llamas is a rescue who was feeling pretty good after we cut off her dreadlocks.

I wish my photos of the animals were better, so instead I give you the view from our shearing area.

I love living in Colorado

Please head over to Wisdom Begins in Wonder for Fiber Arts Friday.

4 comments:

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

You definitely accomplished something this week! Some shearing, some spinning, some knitting - a week of fiber arts diversity :)

Hellchick said...

What a beautiful place to live. I do miss the Wyoming/Colorado area a bit, though I love the Pacific NW.

Dutch Hollow said...

Sounds like you did have a fiber filled week after all.

WonderWhyGal said...

I love how Kaboom looks on your bobbin!

I know what you mean...sometimes I am in the middle of various projects and it doesn't seem like I've done anything but...it's in process.

I love the view!

I didn't realize you sheared too.