Friday, July 15, 2022

Fiber Arts Friday: Wavy Scarf for Ramen's Favorite

In late April, I finally had a vision for this wool+silk+viscose yarn I had bought in 2012.

It had no specific purpose in 2012, but I kept coming back to it, so it came home with me.  I figured it might make a nice wrap... and here we are, 10 years later... using US5 needles.

This pattern is improvised, but took inspiration from the Rill Scarf I recently ripped out and the Forever Wingspan of a few years ago.

This project consumed my fiber-attention for about 6 weeks.

> Bound-off, Before Edging:


> After Edging



>> Blocking


>> After Blocking


It has now been gifted.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Awesome! I love it when a yarn FINALLY tells me what it wants to be :D I have several that are being very secretive.