This shawl has taken me forever.... that is, if 15 months counts as forever. ;-) I started it on May 27, 2012. I love that Ravelry tracks that information. :-)
I thought it was finished on New Year's Eve, but I didn't love it. Then I ripped some of it back, reversed the yarn, added a few more wedges and now I believe it is finished again.
I certainly won't be adding any more yarn to it. I don't have enough to make anymore wedges... and as a hand painted yarn that is at least a couple of years old, the odds of finding any more in this colorway and from the same lot are pretty slim. Good thing it grew during blocking... :-)
I mean, it really grew...
It only took about 30 minutes to dry in hot sun and I think it turned out pretty great. :-)
Now to go see about picking up one of the other old and languishing projects. ;-)
Happy Fiber Arts Friday.