Friday, June 7, 2019

Fiber Arts Friday: County Fair Entries, 2019

The Premium List for our County Fair was released yesterday.

I already knew that my Tibetan Mastiff Twined Mittens would be entered.


I have a skein of handspun Clun Forest yarn in the process of being plied that I'd like to enter.


I have been thinking about entering my Copperbranch Shawl as well, but the amount of work remaining, may not be accomplished before the end of July.  Per usual, I put together a plan that is doable, but aggressive.

Finally, I have wanted to enter the photo competition, but was never quite organized in time to get the prints made.  So as of today, I have selected the photo I plan to enter... we shall see if I can get it printed and matted in time.... yes, I know that's not a lot, but there's a lot going on in my world right now, and this is pretty low on the list.  ;-)

If all goes well, I'll have four entries in this year's county fair.  I will definitely have one entry, but most likely there will be two.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: