Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blogger Comment Posting Issue

I've been relegated to silence since Friday morning.

Blogger posted here that they are working on fixing the issue.  There has been no update since then.

I found a discussion forum here about the issue.  Blogger is still referencing the above link with no updates.

Within the discussion forum I saw instructions to clear cookies which didn't seem to help.  However someone recommended unchecking the "keep me logged in" box which did help me.

Supposedly this is a temporary solution, but at least I'm no longer silent.  :-)

2 comments:

Voie de Vie said...

I haven't been on Blogger for a few days ... I missed all of this.

Alana Jo said...

Hope my blog post can help you out. :)

It is only the embeded comments that won't work for me.

http://www.justniftythrifty.com/2011/06/blogger-is-having-comment-issues.html