My hubba is pretty good at keeping me in check too. I would like a couple of goats and a few chickens. Tho I've recently fell in love with Jacob sheep too. It's a good thing our place is small.
I returned to Colorado in 2009 to live a more simple life. Right now that means finding my way as a solo business owner after an unexpected divorce. I am still raising Alpaca and Tibetan Mastiffs. This blog is about these and the other things going on in my head. I hope you find it interesting, useful and inspiring.
5 comments:
Those are Wonderful favorite things.
I like the cows. The picture of alpaca dog is awesome. But, you forgot the picture of your favorite sister. :)
lol. Yes, that is why the title is "some" of my favorite things.
What a lovely farm you have! We have llamas and a camel but I would love, love an alpaca. Hubby does not see the need!
Great post and thanks for visiting...Kim
Kim - Thank you very much.
I love that you have a camel.
My hubba is pretty good at keeping me in check too. I would like a couple of goats and a few chickens. Tho I've recently fell in love with Jacob sheep too. It's a good thing our place is small.
Post a Comment