Friday, September 3, 2021

Fiber Art Friday: Copperbranch, part 4

I am continuing to work on my Copperbranch 5-10 minutes a session, zero to a few days per week.

The last time I posted about this project, back in April 2020, I was 4 rows into the Lace portion.  Today I am finished with row 7 and I have 37 rows to go out of 44 for the lace portion.

So it is going very slow, but is starting to look as if it might have something going on.... not sure it looks like lace yet.  ;-)

While working on row 7, I noticed that I dropped one stitch on the first lace row, split one stitch a couple of rows back, and lost one stitch in a section of row 6.

My thought at this point is to secure the dropped and split stitches with a bead or charm and call them design features.

I think I made up the missing stitch ok, but only time will tell for sure.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: