Friday, April 30, 2021

Fiber Arts Friday: Copperbranch, part 3

I think lace can be beautiful.

My Ravelry queue and favorites list are full of projects that include lace... but I've stated (at least) a few times that I'm not a fan of making lace.  However, I do want to be competent.  So I keep trying it.  Hence, Copperbranch.


The last time I posted about this project (October 2020), the body of the wrap was finished and it was time to embark upon the lace portion.

I then took my unplanned hiatus, and only started working on this project again a few weeks ago.

I have several other projects stalled for various reasons and we are preparing to move house (and farm), so I have packed all of my in-process/stalled projects except for this one.


That's one way to make me work on lace, right?  lol

So far, I've only spent 5-10 minutes per session and am now 4 rows into the lace portion.


Yes, blazing speed, I know.  (sarcasm)

Of course, I do have two spinning projects still available... but not getting much attention right now.


Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: