Friday, July 16, 2021

Fiber Arts Friday: Tour de Fleece 2021, part 4

Continuing with the Tour de Fleece...

Friday, July 9

I had my first full day in the office today, so I did not get to spinning.


Saturday, July 10

Thanks to a few friends, we got the rest of our herd sheared today... but again, no spinning.


Sunday, July 11 - Challenge

Back to spinning for a little this morning.  No specific challenge was undertaken.

Ramen (the donor of the fluff) joined me today.  :-)


TM: 25:46 minutes


Monday, July 12 - Rest

Tuesday, July 13

As an introvert, it's no secret that I am happiest by myself or with a small number of people.  It doesn't matter how much I like the people.  Anything more than one or two at the same time is tiring for me.  So the Grounding due to COVID has been a wonderful respite for this introvert.

I have been going into the office (fully masked) for the last few days.  After working from home for quite some time, it's clear that I will have to increase my endurance for crowds again.

Since today was a shorter day than the previous, I did get in a little spinning this afternoon... so I feel a bit refreshed at the moment.

TM: 10:38 minutes


Wednesday, July 14

TM: 15:32 minutes


Thursday, July 15

With three days remaining in the Tour, the primary question on my mind right now is; have I spun enough to cause me to need more than two days to ply everything?

I think this answer is no.... which means I can spin a bit more tomorrow then plan to ply on Saturday and Sunday.

TM: 15:46 minutes


Weekly: Time, Finished Singles, 

I missed two days of spinning this week and did not spin on the rest day.  So I'm down a net two days as of now.

  • Weekly Time: 1 hour, 7 minutes, 42 seconds
  • Days with Spinning: 4/6

Cumulative: Time, Finished Singles,

  • Total Time:  2:29:36 + 2:17:06 + 1:07:42 = 5:54:24
  • Days with Spinning: 16/18

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: