Friday, May 22, 2020

Fiber Arts Friday: Copperbranch

The last time I wrote about this project, was 1 year ago (5/24/19).  I had decided that I would change from the Surfinia Wrap into the Copperbranch Wrap.

Soon after that I finished the first skein, started the second, and then set it to rest over the summer.  My plan was to pick it up in the winter, but I was busy with my Inspired Words project.

Now that my New Normal Scarf is nearing completion, I've been thinking about this project more.


I picked it up on Saturday, May 2nd.  It was a cold and rainy.  I wanted a simple, quiet project for a few hours.  I listened to music, drank hot tea, and sat under a blanket in my comfy chair and added the last few rows necessary to prepare for the lace portion.  A completely lovely afternoon.

Then I recounted my work and reviewed the pattern instructions.... only to realize that the edge was supposed to be 6 total stitches not 6 on each end.  oy.

So do I tink it back a few rows, at over 400 stitches, or go to one more section bigger??  hmmm.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: