Friday, May 30, 2014

Fiber Arts Friday: Palindrome Scarf, part 4

I took my Palindrome Scarf to our most recent Dog Show and have been spending time with it in the evenings and at Knit Night.  This really is the perfect project for chatting with friends or when I'm too tired to do much but want to have my hands on fiber.

I finished the grey at 29 inches early this month and started working with the new burgundy yarn.


I've decided to knit with the burgundy until I've reached the appropriate length for a scarf and then finish it out with the black.

At 33 inches now, I only have about 27 inches to go.  So at about an 1 inch per week, I should be finished by Christmas.  ;-)


Happy Fiber Arts Friday.

3 comments:

Barbara at Knitting | Work in Progress said...

Just in time for Christmas? Perfect timing and it looks like you're right on track!

Unknown said...

It's going to be a great scarf! Love the colors, high school memories of those shades. LOL!

WonderWhyGal said...

It's looking great. I love the colors together. Your dog show pics on FB have been fun to see too.