Friday, January 3, 2020

Fiber Arts Friday: Space

Thanks to a generous gift, I decided to add a portable loom to my set of tools.... and after speaking with Hubba, we decided it should go in my office.

My office had become the landing area for all things that didn't have a place... and other things that had outgrown their place.

So I spent New Year's Eve preparing the space to receive my new loom.  As I worked, I contemplated the idea of making space for my passions and how to organize the house to better enable these.


My office now has re-organized space for my day job, fiber, farming, dogs, writing, and my collection of cook books.


There's a wide-open, space for my new loom.... It should be here in a few weeks.


On the morning of the new year, I spent time in my freshly organized office preparing and spinning yarn and thinking about how lovely it will be to have my new loom in this space.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday and Happy New Year!

No comments: