Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tibetan Mastiff Tuesday: Sponsorship

While attending a local dog show recently, I was overcome with sadness.

With my travel schedule, we haven't been able to enter our dogs in conformation events, let alone even practice for them.

I've attended a couple of the local shows to see and support our friends, but wow, the last one.... really made me sad.

First there was a large entry for Tibetan Mastiffs, which rarely happens in our area and second, I just really missed doing the event with my dogs.

I love showing.  They love showing.  It makes me sad that we can't do it right now.

So when I realized there was an opportunity to to sponsor the Best of Breed Trophy for the Tibetan Mastiffs at next year's Morris and Essex Kennel Club Dog Show, we volunteered.


The Morris and Essex show is held once every 5 years in New Jersey and seems like a wonderful event.

No comments: