Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Garden 2022, part 1

It occurred to me over the weekend that St. Patrick's Day is about 7 weeks away and it will be time to plant the Early Season Seeds.

7 Weeks!

Spring will be here in about 7 WEEKS!

This seems crazy to me.  We haven't had much of a Winter yet, but Spring is really close.

So I started going thru the one Seed Catalogue I have to make a list of the things I'd like to plant.

I did not plant a garden last year because we were so focused on finding our new home and expected to be in the throws of moving during most of the growing season.

We are finally starting to approach the end of our moving process... so I expect to have time available for garden-tending.  WooHoo!

The new place has several raised beds.... 8, in total.

While there were volunteer tomatoes and onions last year, this area was mostly weeds.  So I have a good amount of work to turn this into a productive garden space.

Over the next week or so I will finish making my Seed Wish List and compare it to what I have in stock.  Then to figure out what to put where.

Happy Planning for Planting!

No comments: