Saturday, April 11, 2020

Garden 2020, part 3

While today is quite lovely, we are expecting hard freezes over the next several nights.  So I decided to hold off again on planting my mid-season seeds.


My early-season seeds have about two more weeks before I should see them starting to emerge... tho a few weeds are waking up now.  :-/


My fruit trees are getting ready to leaf out.... fingers crossed for a good harvest of Cherries, Plums, and Apples.


I took advantage of the beautiful day and started the remainder of my Amish Paste Tomato seeds.


I'm looking forward to canning tomato sauce and paste over the summer. :-)

I hope that you are having some fun improving your sustainability during this COVID-19 Shelter Order and I hope you are having a blessed Easter and Passover Season.

Stay healthy, my friends.

No comments: