Friday, September 13, 2024

Fiber Arts Friday: Cattitude, part 2

I completed the joining of the hem during the last day of the Democratic National Convention (DNC)

Since I did not leave a marker at the beginning of the round upon casting on, I spent some time marking the first stitch with a handful of removable stitch markers... Once that was complete I joined the hem by stitching the two sides together... I did a few stitches using a short dpn, but then moved over to a leather stitch holder which worked better.




I finished the crown at the end of August (August 26th)

I only have 11g of the full skein remaining... but I also have 25g remaining from another skein and another project (Emotonal Support Chicken and Yarn Fest Homework)

Next step is to figure out where there ears should go.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: