Saturday, December 3, 2022

Too Many Tabs Open

As I mentioned in this Fiber Arts Friday post that I generally have several projects on the go.

The thing is, I typically have projects on the go in multiple disciplines.


As an engineer and project manager, I am comfortable with multiple projects on the go, but there is a limit to how much I can have open at once... and I've been beyond that limit for a while.

The good news is that most of the ongoing fiber projects are coming to a close, as you'll see in the next several weeks.

Also good news is that pieces of information needed and tasks to be completed in advance of an upcoming road trip are finally starting to come together.

The details for an upcoming major remodeling project are mostly worked out now with a few really big tasks remaining in order for that project to begin construction in about 6 weeks.

There is a major deadline/milestone for the Day Job that I am woefully behind on.  The date will come whether I'm ready or not.  :-/

The bad news is that I've had to speak to far more people than my introverted constitution is comfortable with.

I look forward to a lot of quiet time soon.

No comments: