Friday, April 8, 2022

Fiber Arts Friday: Save Our Sheep Sweater, part 5

Continuing my Save Our Sheep Sweater with section 5... (part 5 and section 5, ha)

My gut kept telling me to add a life line.  While section 5 appeared straight forward, that doesn't mean that I won't make a mistake.

So, as I like to say.... it's better have a life line than to need a life line.  ;-)

As the sweater gets larger, the risk of losing work due to a mistake increases.  So I have been employing the generous use of life lines to ensure I don't have to rip back too far in the event of a mistake.  Therefore protecting the work that is correct.... aka Risk Mitigation.


Part 5 is almost complete now.


The Navajo Line detail across the upper back is interesting.

At the time of these photos, I had 8 rows to get to the point of dividing out the sleeves and not enough of the Clun Forest yarn to get there.  So this seems like a good place to pause for a progress report.

The next yarn is Navajo Churro, which I'll talk about next time.  :-)

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: