Friday, July 30, 2021

Fiber Arts Friday: County Fair 2021

Our County Fair was not held last year because the venue was being used as an overflow hospital for COVID patients.  This year's fair is being held, but is a scaled down version.

There is no knitting or crochet and my weaving is not ready to share.  But the spinning classes are being held.

So back in early June I entered 5 handspun yarns, one of which is not yet completed.  So I will be bringing four yarns: 2 Tibetan Mastiff, and 3 SE2SE wool breeds.

Like most of these type of competitions there is a qualification window, and entries are required to have been finished since August 1, 2020.


From Top to Bottom:
Hog Island, 2-ply - December 2020 (I haven't posted about it yet)

Drop off is Tuesday.  Judging is Wednesday.  The Fair opens on Friday.

Judging is open to the public, but (again) I am not available to observe.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: