Friday, July 24, 2026

Fiber Arts Friday: Tour de Fleece, 2026 - part 3

My progress slowed considerably since I was in a Silent and then Writing Retreat for all of Week Two.  Week Three progress is below:


Day 7: Friday, July 10 – Day 12: Thursday, July 16th

Was mostly off line due to retreats.  So no spinning was accomplished by me for week two.


Day 13: Friday, July 17 – 15 minutes

Its fun to be back at my wheel.


Day 14: Saturday, July 18 – 15 minutes

Day 15: Sunday, July 19 – Challenge Day

No spinning today

 

Monday, July 20 – Rest Day

I did spin today, 15 minutes.

Day 16: Tuesday, July 21 – 15 minutes

Day 17: Wednesday, July 22 –

No spinning today.

 

Day 18: Thursday, July 23 – 15 minutes

Week 3 Status -TdFH

  • Spin Duration:  91 + 0 + 75 = 166 minutes thus far
  • Spin Days:  6 of 6 + 0 of 6 + 5 of 6 = 11 of 18 days thus far
  • Bobbin/Skein Status: nothing finished yet
I am happy with my progress thus far, given how little time I've been able to allocate.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!  


No comments: