Friday, July 31, 2026

Fiber Arts Friday: Tour de Fleece, 2026 - part 4

For the fourth and final week of the Men's Tour, my progress is below:

Day 19: Friday, July 24 – 15 minutes

Day 20: Saturday, July 25 – 15 minutes

Day 21: Sunday, July 26 – 15 minutes


At this time, I have one of my original prepared rovings remaining... I plan to make more for the Women's race.

Week 4 Status -TdFH

  • Spin Duration:  91 + 0 + 75 + 45 = 211 minutes (~3.5 hours)
  • Spin Days:  6 of 6 + 0 of 6 + 5 of 6 + 3 of 3 = 14 of 21 days
  • Bobbin/Skein Status: nothing finished yet

This is the end of the Men's race.  The women's race begins tomorrow.

I plan to continue working on the single and then to ply over the last few days of the Women's race.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: