Friday, July 17, 2015

Fiber Arts Friday: Tour de Fleece, 2015 - part 2

More of this year's Tour de Fleece.  See part one here.

Friday, July 10th - Day 7
~15 minutes for spinning today at noon-ish plus ~30 min in the park waiting for Hubba to arrive for dinner.


Saturday, July 11th - Day 8
Saturdays are great for spinning, because I can sit down for five or ten minutes in between working on things around the house.  By the end of the day I had spun close to two hours.


Sunday, July 12th - Day 9
Sundays are great for the same reason as Saturdays.  :-)


Monday, July 13th - Rest Day

Tuesday, July 14th - Day 10
Only about 10 minutes. I broke the yarn today. :-(


Wednesday, July 15th - Day 11
I keep thinking I don't see much progress  10-15 minutes at a time. But seeing the daily photos next to each other, I do see progress. :-)


Thursday, July 16th - Day 12
10 minutes at lunch again. It sure is going slow.


Happy Spinning and Happy Fiber Arts Friday.

No comments: