Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thinking and Writing, but not Posting

I have a lot of things going on in my brain... as evidenced by the 90 drafted blog posts I have.


But I have not been posting much.... as evidenced by the 5 weeks of only FAF posts.


Some of this is because I've been getting ready for going live, now live and in the midst of hyper-care with a software tool that I've been working on for the last several months.

Some of this is because I don't talk about my client's business here.

Some of this is also because I think that Project Management, in and of itself, is not very interesting to write about.

And finally some of this is because I've been working on some things that I'm not ready to talk about yet.

Some of these things are evolving, growing and developing.  So I am hoping that I will be able to move some of my thoughts and ideas beyond the draft stage soon.  :-)

3 comments:

Its_Lily said...

I get that. I really do. I have so much going on in my brain, but it's not for public viewing. I have some big changes coming up and I'm sure the angst I'm feeling about it is not what I want on my blog. Still, I like checking in with you even if it's only for the FAF.

Kathryn Ray said...

@Its_Lily thank you so much. I really love your blog. I hope your big changes are smooth and wonderful. :-)

WonderWhyGal said...

I hear ya! We all go through this. I have a lot of posts that just don't find the publish button and that's ok. I feel better just getting the words written. It can be challenging opening yourself up each week...and you know I love your FAF posts. Big hugs.