Friday, May 10, 2024

Fiber Arts Friday: The end of the Trout Jaywalker Socks

 Welp, I did rip out the Trout Jaywalker Socks.


It took me a few days to get to it.  I thought an idea might come to me on how to save them.... but it wasn't happening.

So I spent some time over several days looking at sock patterns in my queue and then went to take a look at the next sock project that I had set aside.

In that bin, I found another pattern that earlier me had put in there to make sure I didn't lose it.  I really wanted to make this one with self-striping yarn, but didn't have a plan for which one.

After reading through that pattern, I decided that the Trout Colorway should work nicely, although it is another Top-Down pattern.  sigh.


Anyway, after making those decisions I felt comfortable ripping out the Jaywalkers... and right about here, I had a thought on how to save the socks.  sigh.

That will be a plan for another yarn on another day.  ;-)


Happier Fiber Arts Friday than last week.

No comments: