Friday, September 11, 2020

Fiber Arts Friday: Tour de Fleece 2020, part 9

Day 7 - Friday, September 4

Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 38 Minutes

Continuing with Batt #5 from last week... and after 4 days, Batt #5 is finished.  WooHoo!



Day 8 - Saturday, September 5 - Kentucky Derby Day

Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 149  Minutes

I finished the first single today with Batt #6.



Then I began the second single with Batts #7 and #8 which brings me back to my goal of averaging 1 batt per day.


SE2SE Hog Island: 15 Minutes



Day 9 - Sunday, September 6 - Challenge

Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 51 Minutes

Since each of these batts are taking longer than I had hoped, I opted to forego the challenge today and continue working on my TM 3-ply yarn.  I completed Batt #9 and started on #10 today.


SE2SE Hog Island: 17 Minutes



Day 10 - Monday, September 7 - Rest, US Labor Day

Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 33 Minutes

Today was supposed to be a rest day, but I made some progress on Batt #10 prior to the farm chores this morning.



Day 11 - Tuesday, September 8

Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 25 Minutes

Completed Batt#10



Day 12 - Wednesday, September 9

No spinning was accomplished today, so I'll take credit for the rest day from earlier this week.


Day 13 - Thursday, September 10

Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 79 Minutes

Batt #13 completes Single #2!


SE2SE Hog Island: 16 Minutes


Weekly Time Total:  7 hrs 3 mins
Tour Time Total:  4:42 + 7:03 = 11 hrs 45 minutes
Completed Singles:  2 of 3

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: