Monday, September 23, 2019

Alpacamundo Monday: Intro to LGDs

Our friends at Northwest Guardians are offering an Intro to LGDs online course in October.

Video Announcement:



This course covers the following topics:

  • Week 1: Expectations and Reality – Prepare for Your LGD
  • Week 2: Priorities and Bonding – First Weeks/Months
  • Week 3: Shepherd Leadership – Be a Good Boss 
  • Week 4: Future Proofing – Anticipating and Addressing Issues

There will be live videos on Wednesdays and Sundays via a private Facebook group, written content, and an early copy of her forth-coming eBook.

Natalie is one of my fellow mentors on the Learning About LGDs Facebook Group and is a breeder of working Sarplaninac and Anatolian/Great Pyrenees crosses.

While I am developing my own class for a wool market in 2020, I am a believer in the idea that there is always more to learn.  So I hope you will join me in attending this course.

The course is $100 and registration is required.  She is offering a 50% discount to those registering by Saturday (9/27/19), Pacific Time.

No comments: