Wednesday, January 2, 2019

To Do List

A while back I used to keep a monthly To Do List in Word... toward the end of the list, I had much longer term goals.

I decided to resurrect the Word document for this month.

I've revised it a bit.  Each category is an area of life or specific long-term goal.  Each section has closer-term tasks, shorter-term goals, notes, and longer-term goals.

It's still a 7-page document... and now that it's printed, I see there are some duplicates.

I plan to live with this document as is this month, and hopefully be able to refine it for next month.

How do you stay organized?

3 comments:

Linda said...

Organized? Bwhahahaha!

MarmePurl said...

I'm a list on the back of envelopes kind of gal. And yes, sometimes I have up to 7 separate envelopes in my handbag/on the kitchen counter/in my pocket at any given time. Same theory different method?!

Kathryn Ray said...

@MarmePurl - I like lists on envelopes too. :-)