Friday, July 13, 2018

Fiber Arts Friday: Tour de Fleece 2018, part 2

As mentioned last week, I had already started this yarn.


As of Friday night I had completed 1 1/4 ounces.


10 ounces remain for the TdF.


Saturday, July 7th
Challnge#1 met... start the new bobbin going counter-clockwise.

Day 1

Sunday, July 8th

Day 2

Monday, July 9th

Thanks to allergies, I was awake way too early this morning... but I had nearly 90 minutes of dedicated spinning time.  Add to that a few shorter sessions throughout the day and I made a lot of progress today.

Day 3

Tuesday, July 10th

Day 4

Wednesday, July 11th

Day 5

Thursday, July 12th

Day 6

It's really nice having time to spin and I like being able to see progress every day.

 ~9 5/8oz to go.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

2 comments:

MarmePurl said...

Nice job. I love seeing the progress.

Kathryn said...

Thank you!