- Soil fortified with Alpaca Manure grows massive plants.
- Thanks to #1, Tomato Cages are woefully insufficient for keeping tomatoes off the ground.
- Rabbits LOVE Bean and Pea Sprouts.
- Hanging CD's in Fruit Trees protects the Fruit from Birds.
- If I don't plant enough Roma Tomatoes, I will be unhappy.
- It's worth paying attention to the seed spacing recommended on the pouch.
In the meantime, our second garden is under construction which should give us plenty of space for rotating crops and keeping winter vegetables, I have drafted a planting plan for next year and my Seeds of Change Catalog has arrived.
Happy Planning. :-)