As a recipient of a Beautiful Blogger Award I am asked to share 10 things you may not know about me, then provide a list of 10 bloggers I adore.
Little Known Facts:
1. I used to be a Rocket Scientist... technically I was a Manufacturing Engineer for the Space Shuttle Main Engine and a Test Engineer on part of the International Space Station, but Rocket Scientist is more fun to say.
2. Before I was a Rocket Scientist, I worked for the Coors Brewing Company. Beer, then Rocket Engines. That makes sense, right?
3. I prefer to work for young, entrepreneurial companies that are pursuing new ideas. I am currently at my fifth (Astral Technology Group) and also building my own (Alpacamundo).
4. I love to camp, but haven't been in years.
5. I love to learn about new (to me) things and ideas.
7. I want to write and publish a book.
8. I was an Adaptive Ski Instructor for 8 years in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
9. I married the exact, right person. My Husband and I develop goals and priorities together, then support each other in their pursuit. I am extremely lucky in this regard.
10. Life is too short to eat bad chocolate or drink bad coffee.
I suppose this is a new version of the chain letter, but since it doesn't say do this or else you'll be the recipient of bad luck, I am happy to share some of my favorite blogs and bloghers with you. Yes, I know some have been nominated before, that's a testament to how awesome they are. I hope you will take a few minutes to check them out.
Bloggers I adore:
Holly of Knit With Snot For You
Katy the Alpaca Farm Girl
Kathleen of Alpaca Homesteading - - A to Zena
Maya of Springtree Road
Jamie of Two Chicks and a Hen
Kristi the Fiber Fool
Leslie of Home-grown Love
Suzy of Hip Mountain Mama and One Small Change
Suzie of Juniper Moon Farm
Caryn of It's HELLCHICK time!
I would put the Andrea, the WonderWhyGal on this list, but I think that might be against the rules. ;-)
Thank you Andrea for this award... you are an inspiration to me.