I have completed both Tail pieces on my Emotional Support Chicken™.
I had to make three, because I missed a small part of the initial step for the middle and last Tail Feathers...
Pretty crazy how a small mistake makes for a completely different outcome.
Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

2 comments:
Welcome to the insanity -- I mean club! I've made two so far -- dunno if you're on Instagram but you'll find mine there (fiberdevKnits), or Ravelry fiberdev. Um fair warning, you can't just make one.
Thank you for posting the photo of your tail correction. I had looked online and read some complaints about the pattern but didn't see any solutions. My tail had the exact same problem as you did but I couldn't figure out where I went wrong. I am now following the video on youtube which walks you through the project (an additional help) but your photo inspired me not to give up. It's true that a picture is worth 1,000 words! I am now baaawwwk on track.
Post a Comment