Friday, September 4, 2020

Fiber Arts Friday: Tour de Fleece 2020, part 8

Tour de Fleece 2020 v2.0

As I mentioned last week, I have been working on this Hog Island since early August.  So here's a before photo.... more than half of the single is complete, with 44g remaining.



Day 1 - Saturday, August 29
Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 88 Minutes

Beginning the first single today...

My goal is to average one batt per day.  Today I completed two batts and started on a third.


SE2SE Hog Island: 16 Minutes

My intent with the Shave 'Em to Save 'Em (SE2SE) breeds for this Tour is to spend about 15 minutes after I complete the first batt of TM each day, if time allows.



Day 2 - Sunday, August 30
Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 61 Minutes

Batt #3 finished and #4 started.


SE2SE - Hog Island: 15 Minutes



Day 3 - Monday, August 31
Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 51 Minutes

Batt #4 finished.


SE2SE Hog Island: 15 Minutes



Day 4 - Tuesday, September 1
Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 10 Minutes

I didn't have much time for spinning this morning.  I have started Batt #5.



Day 5 - Wednesday, September 2
Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: TBD Minutes

Still in the midst of Batt #5.



Day 6 - Thursday, September 3
Chiengora - Tibetan Mastiff: 12 Minutes

Somehow it's already Thursday.  This week flew by.

I did not have time for spinning this morning, but got a few minutes in this afternoon.  I'm still working on Batt #5.


Total minutes:  282 (4 hrs 42 mins)

Completed Singles:  None Yet.  I was hoping to finish the three singles in less than a week each.  The first one will be complete once I finish Batt #6.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: