Friday, February 24, 2017

Fiber Arts Friday: Dog Show Fibering

I entered Ramen in one of the Denver Dog shows last weekend.


We had relatively early breed ring times and then late in the day group ring times, so there was some down time during the day.

I collected fiber while I groomed him and knit on my latest project.


It's funny to think that, when I started knitting again about 10 years ago, I was embarrassed to do it in public.  Now, if I think I will have a wait time, I bring whatever small or simple project I'm working on.


It's a great way to pass the time productively as well as a great conversation starter.  I met another chiengora spinner, although her preferred breed is Samoyed.  :-)

What have you been up to?  Do you do fibery things in public?

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!


1 comment:

Linda said...

I almost always have a knitting project with me. Im a one project at a time girl :) Currently working on Braidsmaid by Martina Behm in Miss Babs Kunlun.