Sunday, December 21, 2014

12 Days Old!

I planned to write a post for the pups being one week old, but wow, things have been a bit busy. ;-)  They are now 12 days old!


They are surprisingly talkative and mobile.  Several started wagging their tails while nursing and a few are trying to walk.


We have hints that their eyes and ears will be opening soon, if not a tiny bit already.


Noodle has been a great mom, making sure they have plenty to eat and are safe and warm.


As such, she is a bottom-less pit when it comes to food and is eating more than double her normal ration.  This will certainly go up as the puppies grow bigger.


We started out by weighing the puppies twice each day but are down to once each day.  Of course I'm charting their growth.  ;-)  They were born between 1 and 1.5 pounds and are now each between 3 and 3.5 pounds.


Hubba has been a great Stay-at-Home-Dad... making sure Noodle has plenty to eat and that the smaller puppies are getting their share of milk.


We have a few reservations available, so if you have the need for puppy-breath, please let me know.   They will be ready to go to their new homes around Valentine's Day.


We have six females and three males, all gold.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such sweet puppies! I so wish I could reserve one. But with two old dog breath pups, I have no more hands! We dog sat a friend's dog this weekend and I found out how hard it is to pet 3 dogs with two hands. LOL!

Voie de Vie said...

Beyond cute!!!!! And they are growing so quickly; I cannot wait until their little eyes open.

I was wondering how Noodle was holding up in the food department, with so many little mouths to feed. Go mama Noodle.