Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wide Open Spaces

I bought space for my photos... because I think photos are important to this blog.  :-)

I finally found out where to see how much space I am using.  But it means that I somehow have a Picasa account that I did not know I had.  Clearly it's system generated since the photo albums aren't in any grouping that I would have chosen.  And now that I've purchased memory, it's shown on my account page.

It took me 3 1/2 years to fill up 1GB, hopefully it will take that at least that long to fill up 20GB more.  :-)


1 comment:

oak haven alpacas said...

I didn't know blogger would do that?!? yikes!

I think the only reason I haven't run out of space for photos is that I resize mine pretty small (I used to do so because I had to upload on dial-up ... oh the horror! I finally don't have dial-up but still resize them out of habit).