Friday, December 29, 2023

Fiber Arts Friday: Modified Sandbank, part 4

Last time was the beginning of October, and I was ready to embark upon Repeat #7, with the remainder of Skein #2.  I was using 21% more yarn for each Repeat and predicting a total of 11 Repeats.

In the midst of Repeat #7 and mid-October (10/15/23) I discovered a dropped stitch from several rounds back...


I captured it with a stitch marker, then fixed it when I reached the appropriate column.

The repair is a little tight but surprisingly doesn't look bad in this photo.  I do think it will even a bit during blocking.

Also toward the end of Repeat #7 I printed out a second copy of the bulk of the pattern since my mark-ups were filling up the white space and I think I have at least a few more Repeats to go.

***

Today is Christmas Eve, and I am finally getting to the point of finishing this post.

I finished Repeat #7 Thanksgiving Weekend (November 22).

Repeat #7 used 18g, which is 6% more than Repeat #6.  I am still using skein #2.


Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: