Friday, October 9, 2020

Fiber Arts Friday: emPower People 2020 - VOTE!

I don't have a lot in the way of dyed yarn.... certainly not much in anything that resembles purple.  However, my Brother and SIL have provided me with a two purple yarns from their travels.  :-)

The most recent is an alpaca they found while on a trip to Peru a few years ago.

This is a hand-spindled, 4-ply, baby alpaca that I've been saving for just the right project.

Given that 2020 has been.... well... 2020, and our upcoming election is the most consequential in my lifetime, I felt the emPower People Project was something I wanted to get behind.

I got close to having to play yarn-chicken, which I don't enjoy.  So I opted to make the last few rows in Pussy Hat Pink.

This is a very simple knit and easy to increase or decrease the size.

Election Day is November 3rd.... just 3 weeks away.  Please ensure you are well-informed and have a plan to vote.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

No comments: