Friday, July 22, 2016

Fiber Arts Friday: Tour de Fleece 2016, part 3

started this week with 1 3/4 oz of Suri alpaca pencil roving to go.


Friday, July 15th
An early meeting this morning, but found time to spin. :-)


Saturday, July 16th


Sunday, July 17th
I'm starting to let go of the idea that there will be a third yarn in this tour.  This thread is taking forever. ;-)


Apparently today was a second challenge day. Ah well, my goal is really just to make morning spinning a daily habit. :-)

Monday, July 18th


Tuesday, July 19th - Rest Day
Not resting... working on making spinning a daily habit.


Wednesday, July 20th
It was late, but I managed to spin for about 30 minutes before going to bed.


Thursday, July 21st


I'll have to double check the weight, but I think I only spun about a 1/2 oz this week.  The extremely fine yarn takes much longer than a thicker yarn.  But I do believe that this will end up being the finest yarn I've ever spun, which is kind of cool.... even though it's taking for-ever.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

1 comment:

Voie de Vie said...

Do you plan to ply, or keep it as a single?