Monday, July 8, 2013

I was Incorrect


As of this moment Apple is still pregnant.  Today is her due date. So I was incorrect, she will not deliver early.

These maidens are hard to judge.  This is her first time down the pregnancy road and it was clear she wasn't comfortable with what was going on.  I thought she was going to deliver about 2 weeks ago...  I was never in the, "It's going to be today" mode but I was certainly in the "we're within two or three days of this happening" mode.

Then about 10 days ago, I noticed her momma hanging out with her more.  This seems to have relaxed her.  She's spending a lot of time in the shade and joins the others when I bring the water hose out and of course joins every one at feeding time.

She's progressing and I'm back in the "this could happen in the next few days" mode.

1 comment:

Spinster Beth said...

Oooh can't wait to see the baby!